It is located within an easy drive of Melbourne’s CBD and is nestled in beautiful, safe parkland full of wildlife, with excellent facilities and a range of accommodation, activities and attractions to suit everyone.
It’s the perfect base from which to explore some of Melbourne and Victoria’s great attractions and events.
Crystal Brook Tourist Park is also able to excellently and affordably cater to large group bookings, for which special discounts are often available.
We are the perfect venue for children’s parties.
Crystal Kids Klub held over long week-ends and Christmas holidays.
Features and facilities include:
Powered sites, ensuite sites and tent sites
- 7 designated pet friendly cabins ranging in size where pets are allowed inside. Prices range from $125-$170.
- Undercover BBQ facilities with gas heating
- Heated swimming pool and wading pool
- Jumping cushion and children's playground
- Games room
- Camp kitchen
- Fully equiped laundry
- Wireless internet access
- Regular public transport from park gate
- Tourism information
- Bike riding paths / bikes for hire
- Walking trails and bush walking
- Mailing service
- Nearby restaurants and shopping centres
- Short drive to Yarra Valley wineries, Yarra Valley National Park and Dandenong Range
See our contact details and website shown above.