" Just Like a National Park with Modern Facilities"
Escape to this unique bush hideaway, on 25 acres of natural bushland which boasts native wildlife from local birds, emus, kangaroos and Henry the peacock.
Bring your camping gear and experience the old style way of camping with open camp fires (in season), OR stay in our accommodation. We have something for everyone.
- Self Contained Chalets with log fires
- Large Powered and Unpowered Caravan and Camping sites
- Modern Amenities with soft toilet paper
- Campers Kitchen
- On Site Vans
- Portable Wood Fire Pits and Gas BBQ’s
- Dogs Allowed on Leash
- Clubs Welcome
- Opposite Golf Course and Large Nature Reserve
We are on Facebook
See contact details above.
Mail: PO Box 138 Toodyay WA 6566